We’re looking for engineers, developers, data scientists and commercial account managers interested in creating and selling highly scalable and resilient software, built on cutting edge technologies, for our clients in Financial Services, Insurance and Gaming.
If you’re a bright person, with a flexible, positive attitude then we want to hear from you, whether you’re an expert in your field or have just graduated.
- Regular bonus scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free Friday team lunches at our Cambridge office
- Regular socials – from bowling to BBQs, punting to pub trips
- Fridge and cupboards packed full of edible treats
- Fortnightly game evenings with pizza
- Annual summer BBQ
- Christmas dinner
- Pension scheme
- Implementation Engineer
- QA Analyst
- QA Automation Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Commercial Team - Sales & Marketing
- Analytical Pre-Sales Consultant
- Business Analyst - Product Owner
- Senior Account Manager (Sales) - UK
- Senior Account Manager (Sales) - USA
Graduates & Interns
We are always looking for bright new faces. If you think you might enjoy working for Featurespace, please come along to one of our Featurespace Cinema Club events to meet the team and learn a bit more. Contact us at email@example.com for information on the next event. We will be offering internships soon, so please send your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. We offer graduate positions within our Engineering, Data Science and Commercial teams. Available positions will be advertised on this page.